Support will be limited from 19.04.2019 till 22.04.2019

We will answer all the questions from that period after we get back on 23.04.2019.

Have a great Easter and Happy Bunny ;-)
Apollo13Themes Team
Before you ask please READ THIS

Few issues

edited April 7 in Rife Posts: 20
I momentarily disabled Page Preloader and started noticing this line repeated a bunch of times on the frontage (can be seen just below the slider):

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/zafariqbal.dk/public_html/_zafariqbal_V2/wp-content/themes/rife/advance/utilities/cpt-album.php on line 250

http://v2.zafariqbal.dk/

Edit: Removed an issue, which I can't reproduce or revert to at all anymore. While trying, I noticed something new and it happens in both Firefox and Chrome:

I have created a page (duplicated actually, using a plugin) as my frontpage. When reverting edits, it jumps to an album in the backend.

I tried reproducing it using a new page and a different duplicated page as well, but can't reproduce the behavior with those - but it keeps happening with my frontpage.
Post edited by Zafar_Iqbal on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Yes, I can see notices, they are from post list widgets listing 3 albums under scroller.

One of these options have to have wrong value:
    Max width, Columns, Margin

They are set in widget

Other 2 values that take part in equation are:
    Appearance → Customize → Albums Settings → Albums list → Choose the proportions of the bricks.

Last on is in each album: Edit album -> Album details -> Albums list -> Size of brick.

You can check if all those settings have valid values, or if you like I can take a look at your installation. However, please don't send me here any login datails ;-) Just let me know and I will give you instructions how to proceed.

With kind regards.
    screenshot-rifetheme.com-2019.04.08-12-28-33.png
    297 x 564 - 22K
    It was the margin in Theme Post List not having any number. The errors are gone, after I set it to 0.

Thanks!