Before you ask please READ THIS

deactivating rife pro wooCommerce settings?

in FatMoon Posts: 293
Hi Air
For a site using Rife Pro in need to set up a wooCommerce shop. But it looks like the theme settings take over woo Commerce?
As I need a specific design I want to make the shop pages using Elementor templates for Woo Commerce ... how can I "deactivate" the Rife settings?

Thanks, Pascal

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

What do you mean by the theme settings - could you give some examples of what is happening and what you expect to happen?

With kind regards.
    Hi Air

Not exactly sure what I mean :) I'm trying to personalize the wooCommerce shop/single product and so on as much as possible using Elementor's WooCommerce template system and some thing (like overlay of products and so on seem to be coming from the theme itself since I can't override those settings in Elementor.. so I just wanted to know how I can't "deactivate those settings" in order to override them using Elementor...

Thanks, Pascal
  • AirAir
    edited August 2019 Posts: 10,970
    You could try to do 2 things as an experiment first.
    1. Go to theme files and rename rife/woocommerce to rife/_woocommerce. Next check is it better for you.

2. If this will not be enough, try going to rife\advance\utilities\woocommerce.php and remove contents of this file.
    If this will result in breaking your site totally, then revert this change.

Last way to remove theme things would be to clean WooCommerce styles from the theme:
    Go to rife\css\woocommerce.css and remove contents of this file.

This should be enough unless something is coming from our plugin, but I will need a live link to verify such things if you encounter any.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hey Air

Thanks a lot.. great news: the simplest solution (No. 1) did the trick!
    Once more.. fantastic support and great work!

Cheers, Pascal
  • AirAir
    Thanks for the feedback!

With kind regards.