Before you ask please READ THIS

image not available

hello i'm new. I installed the template and I have a problem. double menu and can't see template photos? I downloaded the new version. I tried to upload another template the same

https://zapodaj.net/3ada16f378229.png.html

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Please try to make a import once again, but with selecting "Remove current contet" on the second step of importer.
    https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/installation-updating/importing-designs/

With kind regards.
  • Hi, i chose this option. I tried to install three times and I chose each time "remove current content" and shop option and nothing ;/
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
  • ok, thx i send msg now
  • AirAir
    Hey:-)

I was able to log in.

I have disabled all the plugins, except what was needed for import.

I see that your server is pretty slow in processing import. It is very rare to find server processing requests this slow. Where are you hosted?

This usually can make such issues, as duplicating menu items, as the importer has to rerun some "not breakable" processes in separate server requests.

This situation glitches posts id, which the WordPress menu is built on.
    The only thing to do in such a case is to manually clean up after import.

Why do images fail to import? I am not sure as none of the images has imported at all. It either can be server speed as well, or something else like no write access, or full disk? Very hard to tell.

Now that I think about it, a server could be so slow, because it fights some server error while trying to download images. It is worth investigating.

I know this is not much help, but some things are beyond theme control.

With kind regards.