Before you ask please READ THIS

brick

edited December 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 60
Hi ,
would you please help . I don't know why but I have 2 colons using " bricks " and I am doing the same then before , and before I was getting a real complete grid with no space at all in between pictures .
please see what I got now http://bernardbertrand.com/new/?album=photo-4

Comments

• ok , now this is REALLY weird , as to double check my link that I posted up there , I saw the album on Safari and it s all good ! BUT then I realise that I m working on the theme on Chrome , so using chrome is does not show the grid but 2 colons !
  • AirAir
    Hello,

You mean real colon like :? Or you mean tiny white space near left & right edge of grid? If the second then it will be visible as browsers can't emulate 1/3, 1/4 and other fractions of pixel. Depending on:
    -actual screen width
    -number of items in row
    -size of grid
    you will see tiny space on left & right edge of max width (number of items per row-1)/2 for each edge. So for example for 4 items in row you can see space from 0 to 2 pixel on one side and from 0 to 1 on other. Sum of those can't be more then number of items per row. Enough of Math;-)
    Try resizing window to see how it will act depends on above factors:-)

With regards.
  • no no it s not tiny space but more like two colons .
  • AirAir
    I checked your link and didn't experienced anything odd. If you can make screen shot and show me there what you mean.

With regards.
  • here it is :)
  • here
    Capture.jpg
    1000 x 567 - 96K
  • AirAir
    OK this look like some issue, but I have checked on All my browsers and can't reproduce it. Maybe You have zoomed site accidently and now it calculate wrong. Try using key combination CTRL + 0 to have zoom level of 100%.

With regards.