Before you ask please READ THIS

Same vertical size of images in Bricks Album theme

edited February 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 4
Hi Air,

I have a small question and maybe it was answered already:

How do I get images to be the same vertical size in Bricks theme. I saved images already to be 1500px in vertical size, but they appear in different sizes. Attached is a picture.

Thank you very much and love your theme! Looks really great!!

Bildschirmfoto 2013-02-07 um 18.19.25.png
2513 x 1138 - 4M

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Cause each image is resized and cropped to create thumbs for it , you would have to use same size images or same ratio(width to height) images. It should do the trick.

But you have other option, just go to Hypershot theme-> Albums-> Single album appearance(Bricks theme) and set Brick height to something other then 0 :-)

With regards.
  • Thank you very much for the info, that's what I thought.
    I will do the Slide Album instead, would have to change the pictures and then it doesn't look that sharp anymore like above. Unfortunately the pictures are stretched when I put different Brick height:(

Thanks again an cud's

Savo
  • AirAir
    deinemudda said: I will do the Slide Album instead, would have to change the pictures and then it doesn't look that sharp anymore like above
    This might help http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/albums_menu_thumbanails_size

With regards.