Before you ask please READ THIS

Issues with this Theme

in CeeVee Posts: 17
Hi there,

Thanks for the theme, it's beautiful. However I am having a lot of issues with it.

I had to manually use FTP to add some of the plugins, because they would not install. Now I am trying to update the Redux Framework and every time I do, it deletes itself.

It has also been challenging trying to format the site. Ie. Changing photos and colors, etc.

What should I do?

Thanks

Comments

Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    All I'm trying to say is that You provided very poor information.
    No website url, no screenshots.
    Why You're tying to update Redux Framework? This plugin is bundled with theme and it may simply don't work with another version.
    Please provide more information.
    All the Best.
    Hi

Every time I try to update the plugin disappears and the website asks me to install plugin. I then have to manually add it on FTP to the website.

Not sure what you need from me, I'm kind of new to this.

Website is farhadpanahi.com
    redux.JPG
    1417 x 725 - 137K
    farhad said: Every time I try to update the plugin disappears and the website asks me to install plugin.
    This plugin must not be updated, we will update it if there's need to do so. As I said - You may have some incompatibilities issues after that. So please leave this plugin at version bundled with theme.

farhad said: It has also been challenging trying to format the site. Ie. Changing photos and colors, etc.
    What do You mean by that? Any screenshots?
    All the Best.
    Oh.. sorry I did not know.

Do I need to build my website from Scratch? or do I just edit the template that is given?
    For example, how do I change the name at the top? or how do I change the background so it is dark like yours but with my picture?

Let me know how I should do this.

Sorry I am not good at this :(
    To change the page content/layout You need to become familiar with two placec.
    1 edit Home page, use Visual Composer, play with it.
    2. CeeVee options panel, that alows You to alter numerous things in theme.

But first of all: http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/ceevee/
    All the Best.
    I am trying.

Also, the front end editor, I can't seem to do much with it?
    It looks like the attached.
    Is it more drag and drop?

I am wondering if I installed the theme correctly!
    frontend.JPG
    1419 x 764 - 65K
    The front end editor is not what we're relaying on.
    Better try to base on demo page we provide and modify it according to your needs.
    All the Best.
    And if You want me to look at the theme - if it's installed correcly, then please send me login credentials to admin panel, but do it ONLY via private message (click my nick and then click top-right 'Message' button).
    All the Best.
    Hi,
    there's nothing wrong with your installation.
    I encourage You to go through all the options within CeeVee option panel, You'll find a lot of settings that may interest You. I can see that the favicon has been changed, so You will not have any problems to find the setting that set background image. It's below favicon setting.
    All the Best.