Before you ask please READ THIS

albums formatting and facebook comments plugin

Good Morning Air,

I"m seeing a strange formatting issue with a facebook plugin on your theme; Facebook Comments. When it first loads the comments flow onto the first brick in the album making it unreadable. But, when I stretch and fiddle with the browser window on my desktop or tilt on an iPhone then the plugin and the album brick play nicely per the attached. Hoping you'll have some insights on this one?

Comments

• Here's the result when I tilt the phone or play with browser size.
    Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 11.26.43 AM.png
    1041 x 874 - 211K
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

Live link to site when it happens is very welcome as always.

This area is calculated with JavaScript, so script may not be aware of your plugin, probably cause of it late loading, but I must see it in live page.

With kind regards.
  • Whoops I meant to include that. http://jakemillerphoto.com/album/samandjim/ and yes your description of the late load makes sense.
  • AirAir
    Yes, this is exactly as I wrote, and cause of this dynamic calculation, there is no much we can do, to make it look proper. Simple resize of browser fixes thing after load of comments, but we would have to write custom JavaScript for this, and find out if this plugin is even informing that comments are loaded.

This content brick just wasn't designed to contain any dynamic data. Maybe this plugin have some option to load comments instantly instead of this late load?

With kind regards.