Before you ask please READ THIS

Questions About Portfoilio

in Xpert Posts: 10
I would like to know how to get the portfolio items to open in a page with text (as in the example). Currently, mine just open in pop-up windows.

Also, is it possible for each of the portfolio items to have a thin rule around them?

Site is:
soundingboardcreative.com

Thanks!

Comments

eddiewill9 said: I would like to know how to get the portfolio items to open in a page with text (as in the example). Currently, mine just open in pop-up windows.
    Go to Xpert Options >> Portfolio and set 'Open work item in' to anything else than 'As image in lightbox'.
    eddiewill9 said: Also, is it possible for each of the portfolio items to have a thin rule around them?
    what do You mean by that? any blueprint? any exampling screenshots?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Great! I'll try the light box now.

What I mean by the others is attached.

Thanks!
    example.jpg
    555 x 387 - 68K
  • I tried changing "Open Work Item in" under the Xpert settings, but it had no effect.
    Do You use this item layout on purpose? I mean that on hover there's a 'plus' icon - this is one of generic Visual Composer layouts and we prepared our own. Look at demo.
    I'm asking because it'll be easier to add a border to our own layout design.
    All the Best.
  • No, I don't really want the "plus" icon. I would like mine EXACTLY like yours, except I would like a thin rule around each item.

The biggest things I would like are:

1) the Dark overlay you have on mouseover and
    2) a new window with the item and some copy beneath (no matter what I select in Xpert menu, I keep getting a photo gallery box)

The thin rule would be nice, but the above are more important.

Thanks for the great service/response!
    Please send me login credentials to admin area of your website. Do it ONLY via private message.
    I'll set those for You, and we save some time.
    All the Best.
  • OK. Thank you SO much!

Sent!
    eddiewill9 said: Sent!
    where? I did not receive anything.
    All the Best.
  • I think I finally sent it correctly — sorry about that!