Before you ask please READ THIS

How can I show Title on PrettyPhoto?

in Fame Posts: 62
Hi,

I have an issue with Woocommerce lightbox Pretty Photo. I was able to hide the alt text that showed above the pictures, but I now need to show the Title under the picture. For an unknown reason it only works on the very first image... then no text is showing.. I'v tried this code in the css editor (I work on a child them):
/* woocommerce prettyPhoto */
.pp_woocommerce .ppt {
display: none !important;
}
.pp_woocommerce .pp_description {
visibility: visible;
}

Only the first command works (display: none) but not the visibility function.. Any clue how I can show the title under every images in the Pretty Photo lightbox?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Best

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

If you could show me live link to site where you did it, maybe then I can find something with firebug. For now I don't know what you mean exactly, so I would like to see it. Also be sure to have titles in next photos ;-)

With kind regards.
    Hi,
    here a link: http://www.kissthedesign.ch/produit/finn-juhl-table-fd532-france-son/ but basically I have the issue on every products..
    I made you 2 screenshots: - on the first one you can see the title that appear, which is what I want on every pictures, - and on the second you can see that the title doesn't appear even if all my images have a title ;-)
    Many thanks for your help
    Best
    screenshot-2.jpg
    2460 x 1404 - 359K
    screenshot.jpg
    2469 x 1396 - 414K
  • AirAir
    OK. So visibility is not what you are looking for. I now understand that you are not very familiar with CSS. What you need in this case is:

.pp_woocommerce .pp_description {
    display: block !important;
    }
    This will do it.

However, I see that scripts hide this title, because other photos don't have title, and it is like forcing it to show title from first photo. But this will only work if lightbox is opened on first image and then switched to other images. If you open 3rd image, this will not work, as first image photo will not be loaded yet.

With kind regards.
    Thanks it works! :-) (right I'm not CSS-savvy)
    but as you said if I click directly on the 3rd image it doesn't show the title, Any idea how I could solve this issue? actually there shouldn't be much images without title..
    Best
    oooh well I see it actually only shows the title of the first image.... though most of the other images have different title.. look for instance here: http://www.kissthedesign.ch/produit/applique-bl6-bestlite-gubi/ it should show the information for the different colors and finishes, as indicated in the title of each image..
    Very strange... how can I solve this bug..?
  • AirAir
    I have just checked on my test site, and you have to fill out caption to make it display those titles. With that you can remove previous custom CSS.

With kind regards.
    ss-2016-05-17_17-47-42.png
    717 x 721 - 25K