Before you ask please READ THIS

Visual Composer not load on page editor

Hi, we created all the site a month ago an everything was ok,but now, updated to the last WP version .... we noticed that visual composer doesn't load the page editor, even starting a new page, the visual composer cannot insert elements... what happened?

Comments

Hello,
    You certainly didn't update the Visual Composer plugin. Now You're using 4.8.0.1 version and the latest version of Adamant(v 1.5.6) is equipped with Visual Composer 4.11.2, which is compatible with WordPress 4.5 +
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi, thank for response. I downloaded the adamant theme but i cannot find how to update the revolution slider plugin, i cannot find it even in the downloaded files. can you help me?
    You should have a notification bar in admin area that informs You about plugins that are available to update. Don't You have such information bar?
    All the Best.
  • no i don't...maybe because i didn't put the license values?
    Schermata 2016-05-25 alle 10.54.33.png
    1404 x 665 - 127K
    Which website we are talking about?
    All the Best.
  • www.progettocologno.it
    You stil have adamant in 1.5.5 version
    You need 1.5.6 version.
    All the Best.
  • oh, i understood why: i had the child theme and until i didn't activate the father theme the update banner want displayed.... now everything ok, i installed the new child theme version too. thank you!