Before you ask please READ THIS

Button text resets to default - but only for one user

in Blame Posts: 1
I've got a bit of a weird one.

I've got a page with a button module on it - http://www.inwk.com/. Recently, we wanted to add a little custom icon to the "See Our Work" button, so we plopped that in as an inline image tag. For most of the people who touch this page, that worked fine. However, for one user, every time we'd go to save the page when the editor reloaded the text would revert to "Text on the button" (the default placeholder text). The other button would not revert, just the one we want to put the image in.

We've sort of solved this temporarily by putting the buttons into a Raw HTML module, but it would be nice to use the normal button modules.

I know there are a bunch of theme customizations here, but nothing relating to the buttons (other than some custom colors). Again, this only happening for one user, everyone else could save the page in the way you would expect, with the icon and everything. The user having this problem is running Windows 7 and the latest version of Chrome. Have you ever heard of anything like this? I'm not really sure where to start, or if this is even something related to the theme. Any ideas you have would be appreciated.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

This sound really like local problems. I have never heard about such issue.
    However I would start with changing browser to firefox and checking if there is also same issue. Or even checking if user that is doing it is really doing everything correct, cause that is also huge possibility in this scenario.

With kind regards.