Before you ask please READ THIS

Image Grid on Home Page Does Not Fill Screen (Florence Demo)

in FatMoon Posts: 14
Hi,

I noticed that when I open my site on a wide screen on desktop, the image grid on the home screen does not fill up the screen. There are white spaces on the left and the right. What can I do to have the grid extend and fill up the screen of any size (especially wide)?

Thanks,
Mariya

Comments

Hi Mariya,
    I can see a white space on the right (about 2-3 pixels wide) - are you talking about this?
    But on the left side I can't see any white space.
    It would be much better if you could attach a screenshot and point the spot which is not satisfying you.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • AirAir
    edited July 2016 Posts: 10,970
    If you mean this gap on right that is around 3px wide then please try adding this custom CSS:

.single-album .bricks-columns-3 .archive-item, .single-album .bricks-columns-3 .grid-master {
    width: 33.3333333% !important;
    }
    I think I gave there not enough rounding. I will work on it and change it with update.

However after updating theme remove it, cause it can get in a way in creating other albums.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hello! thank you for the response. No, my gaps are significantly larger 3px. You can see them in the screenshot attached. If the screen is small, the images fill up the space. However, on a wide screen, they do not extend to the edges.

Let me know what I can do!
    M
    Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 7.25.01 AM.png
    2558 x 1405 - 5M
  • AirAir
    OK now i get it. You have to increase Max width of bricks content. while editing album.
    See screen shot:

With kind regards.
    ss-2016-07-23_16-33-26.png
    870 x 648 - 32K
    Thank you! So simple - I can't believe I missed it :)