Before you ask please READ THIS

Why am I not getting any more theme updates?

Dear Chillout,

I have stopped receiving them updates of you theme and certin plugins have expired.

Can you please advise why?

Kind Regards

Comments

Hello!
    Which plugin exactly is crucial for you to update?
    Do you encounter any kind of problems or lack of functionality related to plugins bundled with theme?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi,
    There are two plugins asking to be updated.
    1. Visual Composer extend by Apollo13
    2. WPBakery Visual Composer

I am currently on ChilloutVersion: 1.2.8

I am not sure what the current version is but I have not received any updates for a while and not sure if I am supposed to... I understand my support has expired however does that also mean updates have stopped?
    Latest version is 1.4.6, and it is available to download from ThemeForest.
    omidesign said: I am not sure what the current version is but I have not received any updates for a while and not sure if I am supposed to
    You can set it in your ThemeForest account settings - to get notifications about new versions of item you purchased.
    All the Best.
  • Okay, I just downloaded the files from my themeforest console... version download is chillout_v.1.4.6

So that is the latest version, great.

My question is I was not notified via email that an update had been released like I used to.

Is there any reason why I may not have been notified?
    Hi,
    omidesign said: My question is I was not notified via email that an update had been released like I used to.
    This feature is available within ThemeForest settings.
    We are not sending notifications about new releases.

Go to your Envato account >> downloads and check 'Get notified by email if this item is updated' checkbox.

scr.png
    856 x 549 - 79K
    All the Best.
  • Will Do,

Thanks for getting back to me.

• mmmm... it is checked, I will send an email to Envato, thanks once again.