Before you ask please READ THIS

Footer

How do I turn off footer widget. I have deleted all the content but still there is a black stripe.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

You mean to remove whole footer? Well safest way would be to hide it with custom CSS:

#footer {
    display: none;
    }
    However theme wasn't designed to have footer turned off so there is chance that you will see some glitches casue of that, but I can't think of any such situation now:-)

With kind regards.
  • OK, thank You. The footer is not a problem I would like to use it. The problem is that even when hidden the footer bar is displayed above photos so it cuts the bootom of every photo, also when I use slider gallery it is displayed above thumbnails covering part of them.
  • AirAir
    Well, this is part of design, that footer stays above some of elements, I am sure you have seen it on our demo :-)
    About thumbs- same thing, they are partly hidden below footer until you hover on them. Also this where full screen button come into play ;-)

With kind regards.
  • Full screen button... Yeah i see it now. I'm dumb :D. Thanks for fast response.
  • I want to try to hide footer to see how it works. Where I should write this?

#footer {
    display: none;
    }
  • AirAir
    In custom CSS. http://apollo13.eu/docs/photon/#!/custom_css_menu

With kind regards.