Before you ask please READ THIS

Remove banner ?

in Rife Posts: 127
Hi !

How can I remove the banner in my admin ?

Thank you !

Sophie

Comments

• AirAir
    edited April 2017 Posts: 10,970
    Hello Sophie!

If you have version 1.1.9.1(you can get it here https://apollo13themes.com/rife/#downloads ) of Rife theme then just add code in Appearance -> Rife License Code
    See this image

https://apollo13themes.com/rife/license-code/

It will remove banner :-)

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hello again Sophie

Remember that we have added the auto-updates so when you add the code you no longer have to worry about updating the theme :)

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • Thanks, but I don't have that line in Appearance...
    rifebanner.JPG
    165 x 301 - 15K
  • Sorry, it was in import section...didn't see it. Thank you !
  • I have an error message : license validation code error.

I checked 3 times if I copied the right code.
  • AirAir
    Yes, cause you have to install version 1.1.9.1 like I said in first post, then you will see everything proper, and code will validate.

You can get this better version from https://apollo13themes.com/rife/#downloads

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    To update theme , you can simply delete by FTP(or in WordPress) and upload new one - you won't lose any settings:-)
  • Oh, ok, I downloaded it 2 days ago, so I thought it would be still the same version.

So, it means that we won't know from the admin when we have to update it, and we can't update it from the admin neither, right ?
  • AirAir
    Don't worry about all the confusion - we just updated our plans yesterday, when we finally released auto-updates, and you were still on older version of theme that didn't had auto-updates yet.
    Anyway from now on, it should go smooth ;-) If not we are here for you!
  • God, sorry I'm tired, you answered that question earlier. (Working like 12 hrs/day this month)
  • AirAir
    contentologue said: So, it means that we won't know from the admin when we have to update it, and we can't update it from the admin neither, right ?
    In older version - yes, you won't know.

In this new one(1.1.9.1), update will be available as other updates in WordPress for plugins or themes, so you will get info about it in your admin panel :-)

• AirAir
    contentologue said: sorry I'm tired, you answered that question earlier. (Working like 12 hrs/day this month)
    Don't worry , we understand you pretty well, cause we had same time needs with putting Rife theme live ;-)

Anyway if you need anything we are here( when in office of course ;-) )
  • Everything is fine now, no banner, good version. :) Thank you !