Before you ask please READ THIS

Visual Composer and Revo

edited April 2017 in Rife Posts: 127
Hi !

Help....I have disactivated Visual Composer, cause your last change logs were saying it has been updated to 5.1.1, and it was not updated...

I was thinking that by disactivating it and reactivating it, it would be ok, and now, I can't activate it at all.

Also, you told me to disactivate Revo in order to use Visual on front end properly, and now I am scared to disactivate it and that I can't reactivate it like it does now for visual.

Thank you,

Sophie

EDIT : I clicked on update (thought it was a paying upgrade button).
Post edited by contentologue on

Comments

• AirAir
    contentologue said: change logs were saying it has been updated to 5.1.1, and it was not updated
    After you install theme, you have to also install plugins updates. Follow this to do it:
    http://apollo13.eu/docs/rife/#!/installation_update_bundled_plugins
    contentologue said: I was thinking that by disactivating it and reactivating it, it would be ok, and now, I can't activate it at all.
    If with update of plugin it will not activate, try removing it completely and then install it again from theme.
    contentologue said: Also, you told me to disactivate Revo in order to use Visual on front end properly, and now I am scared to disactivate it and that I can't reactivate it like it does now for visual.
    Don't worry. As I remember you have lot of plugins there, so maybe there is some conflict/blocking between them. If you will not find a way to solve it(Disable all Plugins, and then try to enable only VC and/or Revo) then I will try to do it for you on Monday.
    contentologue said: I clicked on update (thought it was a paying upgrade button).
    What do you mean exactly?

With kind regards.
  • Oh sorry, I mean, I've solved the problem by clicking on "update" on Visual Composer. It didn't have any "activate" button so I freaked out. No problem anymore.