Before you ask please READ THIS

Problem in Header & Logo Display

Hi,

The logo in header disappear many time, and not displaying on some pages... or disappear when i'm scrolling into the page.

And there's a problem of displaying the header (cf. Attached file)

I try on Safari and Chrome...

Best regards

Comments

• Attached File
    Capture d’écran 2017-04-11 à 21.15.36.png
    1206 x 384 - 417K
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

You probably have one of our color header variants set on site(imported one of our demo?).
    Read this for more info http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/header_variant_light_dark

With kind regards.
  • Hi,

I just watched your topic; i think it's a bit different. See the folder attached

Different Step

- Home page (Header and logo ok)
    - Home page after scroll down and up (Logo disappear)
    - About us page (Logo's not displayed)
    - Services page (Destructurate Header..)
    zip
    zip
    header-problem.zip
    2M
  • AirAir
    Well I still think it is connected to header color variants, but to be sure I have to check your site. Can you post link to your site?

With kind regards.
  • Of course

May be i did'n't understand very well the link with the header color variants.

www.dinamixarts.fr
  • AirAir
    Dang it, your site has maintenance mode on, so I can't see anything. Can you disable it?
    If not then please send me temporary access to your WordPress. Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • AirAir
    Yes, it was caused by header variants, in this case sticky variant.
    To easily solve it: Customizing ▸ Header settings▸ Logo▸Use logos from header variants ▸ Disable

With kind regards.
  • It's working

Thank you very much