Before you ask please READ THIS

Image Logo

edited May 2017 in Agency Posts: 39
Hi! I am trying to customize the theme and change logo. Uploaded image doesn't show up. In fact, I had upload it and after saving and refreshing the page, the settings changed from Image to text... it doesn't let me use image as logo. Why ? Please see the image attached.
Post edited by Eleira on

Comments

• edited May 2017 Posts: 39
    Ok, I don't know what was that but it works now. Logo disappears on other pages (there is a link to home page but no logo shown). How can I make it be fixed on all pages (not only the home page ) ?
    Post edited by Eleira on
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)
    Eleira said: I don't know what was that but it works now
    It had to be "stucked setting" - good you managed to do it.
    Eleira said: Logo disappears on other pages
    Could you post link to example page, so I could see what is going on?
    Have you cleared cache in your browser?

With kind regards.
    Sorry, I took a while to come back to you. Yes, please see the screenshots attached.
    1.png
    1343 x 403 - 115K
    2.png
    1296 x 489 - 21K
  • AirAir
    Hello again:-)

I asked for link to your page, so I could investigate what can be the reason. I can not check anything with screen shot :-)

With kind regards.
    Hi! I cannot do it because the website has not been launched yet. Meanwhile, could you please tell me where I can replace background photos of the home page ?
  • AirAir
    Eleira said: I cannot do it because the website has not been launched yet.
    Then send link with private message please(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message")

Eleira said: please tell me where I can replace background photos of the home page
    Please start new topic, and mark on screen shot which images you like to change exactly. Thank you:-)

With kind regards.
    You won't see it if I give you the link. I have a coming soon mode. And I can't give you access to the server now. Any ideas what can I do with logo ? I have cleared cache data.
  • AirAir
    edited May 2017 Posts: 10,970
    Only thing I can think of is header color variants http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/header_variant_light_dark

You can try to switch off changing off logo in Customizing ▸ Header settings▸ Logo▸Use logos from header variants ▸ Disable

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Ok, it didn't help...I will send you the access details. Hope you will help me..
  • AirAir
    edited May 2017 Posts: 10,970
    OK.

1. You have set logo in Appearance->Customize->Header settings-> Logo ?
    2. You have removed any logos set in:
    a) Appearance->Customize->Header settings-> Variant light - overwrites
    b) Appearance->Customize->Header settings-> Variant dark - overwrites
    c) Appearance->Customize->Header settings-> Sticky header - overwrites
    ?
    3. You have also marked Customizing ▸ Header settings▸ Logo▸Use logos from header variants ▸ Disable ?

If every question have answer "yes", then there is some other issue.

On page where logo doesn't appear check with firebug( or similar tool) what is path to file for logo, and does it exist and is reachable for server.
    said: Customizing ▸ Header settings▸ Logo▸Use logos from header variants ▸ Disable
    firebug.png
    1257 x 555 - 35K
    Post edited by Air on
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 39
    Hi. I have just removed all variants
    Post edited by Eleira on
    Ok..it's working now....
    Thanks!
  • AirAir
    That is great!
    What was the problem in the end?
    There were images under the header variants. I think that was the problem. Thank you for all of your help and fast responses!