Before you ask please READ THIS

Images on the home page (demo)

edited May 2017 in Agency Posts: 39
hey! Is there a way I can replace the background images on the home page (I uploaded demo files) ? For instance, where can I change the background image of the slider ? In the slider settings, the background is transparent. Thank you!
Post edited by Eleira on

Comments

I have tried through design options of the Revolution slider row but now I have a mess on the page..(see the pics attached)
    background1.png
    1648 x 721 - 100K
    background2.png
    1723 x 775 - 428K
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

What you have marked on your screen shot it exactly background image used under revo slider. So just swap it :-)

With kind regards.
    Ok, it's smth weird. The image showed up finally. But I have two more issues: 1) The logo doesn't show up; 2) I changed the image of "Circles" in Works, but it is not shown on the page.
    4.png
    1717 x 788 - 515K
    5.png
    1654 x 826 - 265K
    6.png
    1754 x 848 - 845K
  • AirAir
    Eleira said: The logo doesn't show up;
    Lets continue in your original topic about logo - I told you there how to help me debug it;-)
    Eleira said: 2) I changed the image of "Circles" in Works, but it is not shown on the page.
    Possible that you have caching plugin that prevents changes from appearing for some time. However I can tell when I will get link to your site finally:-)

With kind regards.

I found the image....what's wrong with it ?
    7.png
    1833 x 701 - 203K
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 39
    Ok, the same happens with other works..I replace the featured image and it is displayed like a tiny square on the top of the page...that i cannot even see if I don't hover over. What's going on ?
    Post edited by Eleira on
  • AirAir
    I need link to see what happens, I can't guess what is going wrong in your installation.

I know you limitations about giving me access, but you could create temporary access for me, that you will delete after I am done inspecting.

Please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on. Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
    Hi there. The images finally showed up after I had duplicated the pages and uploaded them to the duplicated pages. But I have other issues (I will open a new thread). I will send you the message with the passwords, as well as instructions how to connect to the server (it will be through putty).

Thank you for your help.