Before you ask please READ THIS

Slug for Single Post

edited May 2017 in Agency Posts: 39
Could please tell me how I can change the "works" to "portfolio" in the slug on the single work page ? I have changed the name of the category. But posts in this category do not show a new name in the slug. Please see the screenshots attached. Thanks.
Post edited by Eleira on

Comments

Never mind, I have found that it should be done through customize :-)
    I know this is a question that is not related to this thread..but it's simple:) is there a way to manually sort the works list position on the gallery page ?
  • AirAir
    Hi there:-)

About slug you can do it as you found out, but be sure to not conflict this slug with any existing page, as you can run in real troubles.
    Eleira said: is there a way to manually sort the works list position on the gallery page
    I am not sure I got you here, but you probably want to reorder works in work list, right?
    Try this plugins http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/plugins_recommendations_post_types_order

With kind regards.
    Perfect! This is exactly what I was looking for!
    Thank you so much!
  • edited June 2017 Posts: 39
    You helped me a lot!
    Post edited by Eleira on
  • AirAir
    Haha, that is great!
    Hey! Plugin seems to be working only on the Works page. How can I change the order of works on the home page ?