Before you ask please READ THIS

Work single pages doesn't show the content

edited June 2017 in Agency Posts: 39
Hi! Can you please check...I can see all the works on the main page XXX . But it is not shown on the single pages - XXX

What's going on ?
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

If you mark text, you will see you get 404 error page. By the way you should customize this page to make text visible ;-)

You get 404 probably cause of permalinks issue, and you have to refresh them.

Go to Settings->Permalinks and change to default one first. Save and check if your site is working any better. If yes, then go and change permalinks again and check how is your site now.

With kind regards.
  • edited June 2017 Posts: 39
    Hey ! I refreshed the permalinks and it works now! :-) Thanks a lot! Please check my new 404 page B-) Thanks for bringing my attention to it!
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    Nice, it is much better ;-)
    How can I delete the discussion or links to my website ?
  • AirAir
    I can do it if you ask me about it ;-)
    I have done it, so please check is it all.
    Thank you! :-)
    Hope everything is fine with you. I just wanted to ask if I need to refresh permalinks on a constant basis? I have noticed that it happened again today..And was a bit frustrated :-/
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

Thanks, I am fine now. My hand will be in one piece again after 5 weeks ;-)
    Eleira said: I just wanted to ask if I need to refresh permalinks on a constant basis?
    You only refresh permalinks when you mess with way how URLs are created, like when editing slug of works.

If you didn't made same change again, then maybe you have installed some plugin that did fancy things, or different plugin is changing something regularly?

With kind regards.