Before you ask please READ THIS

Navigation Menu Trouble

Hi,

I have tried everything but can't get one of the menu items to link to its area on the one page template. Please help!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Have you followed this instructions http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/one_page ?

With kind regards.
    Hi! Yes I have done that, it's strange because the rest of the menu works, it's just one of them that doesn't.

Amy
  • AirAir
    Please show me link to the site, and tell which one doesn't work. Then I can help you fins why it doesn't work.

With kind regards.
    Ok it's home and our-team
    http://www.fourthwallproperty.co.uk/

Thank you!

also, when I click contact, the services stays highlighted, why is this?! thanks
  • AirAir
    You don't have set #home and #our-team anchors for proper rows. Please recheck that you configured them proper.
    amyteslin said: I click contact, the services stays highlighted,
    Services stay highlighted cause part of row for services is still visible on page. You can change contact row to be full height to avoid it.

With kind regards.
    Hi, I'm sorry I've tried everything and not sure how to configure the menu? Can you tell me how? I have looked at the guide but it doesn't help.
  • AirAir
    So you did everything as explained in docs? If yes, then I will take a look.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • AirAir
    I have checked, and your rows didn't had "One page navigation" enabled. I have edited your rows so instead of that:image
    they look like this:

You will probably ask me about navigation highlight again, so here is screen shot of what I meant previously:
    Air said: Services stay highlighted cause part of row for services is still visible on page. You can change contact row to be full height to avoid it.

With kind regards.
    ss-2017-06-28_18-08-27.png
    1410 x 544 - 52K
    ss-2017-06-28_18-13-25.png
    1089 x 614 - 42K
    ss-2017-06-28_18-15-02.png
    892 x 822 - 46K