Before you ask please READ THIS

Woocommerce

in Photon Posts: 45
Hi, i tried to create a product but the product does not appear in the shop page, i keep seeing this message:

"Your theme (JVM DEsigns - Photography Theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme."

i wonder if you could let me know if im doing something wrong or is it something to do with theme. im using version 1.3.0

many thanks

Jorge

Comments

• edited July 2017 Posts: 45
    i can also see this :smile:
    "photon-a13/woocommerce/archive-product.php,
    photon-a13/woocommerce/cart/cart-item-data.php,
    photon-a13/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,
    photon-a13/woocommerce/checkout/form-checkout.php,
    photon-a13/woocommerce/checkout/form-coupon.php,
    photon-a13/woocommerce/checkout/form-login.php,
    photon-a13/woocommerce/content-product.php,
    photon-a13/woocommerce/content-single-product.php,
    photon-a13/woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php"

is this the reason the products is not showing ?

hi again, i have some kind of emergency on this mater, i would like to create the same thing you have on the demo and enable users to buy the pictures just like you hv on the demo, i am not able to do that as per above. many thanks again.

the version of wocommerce i have is Version 3.1.1

Post edited by monteiro on
    hi again, i have some kind of emergency on this mater, i would like to create the same thing you have on the demo and enable users to buy the pictures just like you hv on the demo, i am not able to do that as per above. many thanks again.
    the version of wocommerce i have is Version 3.1.1
  • AirAir
    Hi there:-)

mini-cart.php template is not responsible for this issue.
    There have to be something else that is bugging.

Try switching theme to default WordPress theme, and see if this will help you in creating products.

I suspect some plugin to be doing issues here. It theme switch will not help, try with plugins.

With kind regards.