Before you ask please READ THIS

installation bug

edited September 2017 in Agency Posts: 29
Hello, I just bought your theme to update my site I had another theme of you before, I like your designs :)

I unfortunately met a problem from the installation of the theme when activated, can you look?

Thank you !
Post edited by clairechamberlindg on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

IMPORTANT:
    Please remove this account you have provided login info to. Remove it as fast as possible or change password. Please don't ever give your access data if you are not asked for it. Specially please don't post it on public topic. Anyone can access it and destroy it right away. If we need your login data we will specially ask you for it, to send it to us via private message.

---
    Back to topic:

Thanks for using our themes, glad you like them so much :-)
    clairechamberlindg said: I unfortunately met a problem from the installation of the theme when activated, can you look?
    Can you tell me more, what issues are you experiencing, and when exactly it happens?

It is good tactic to disable external plugins to see if issues is not caused by them, like described here https://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#debug_issue point 4 & 5.

With kind regards.
  • edited September 2017 Posts: 29
    thank you for your return...... I had not seen that it was public ... ><
    I changed everything...

I would like to send you a screenshot but there is a bug attachment does not load. =s
    As soon as I activate the theme, my admin disappears all white is more possibility to make backward, the wp is blocked at this step a blank page.

I disable all my extensions and the problem also happens
    Post edited by clairechamberlindg on
  • AirAir
    There is probably some PHP error. So after all I will need access to your installation :-)

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.