Before you ask please READ THIS

Single work post page in Mobile version

On single work page, the content is being displayed in a very small size. Utilizing 30% of the page. Instead BIG title text is using a great portion of the screen.
Site:www.artisticeyephotographers.com
Enclosing the actual and desired images named respectively.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Opening single work to lightbox was desired for scenario when you actually have some text in you single work.

If you plan on opening each "work" just to lightbox as single photography, then I advice using rather single work, or singe album as it also have option for filters(categories).
    Example : http://rifetheme.com/fatmoon-brooklyn/album/uncover/

You can link such single album/work as your front page with any problem http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#adding_frontpage

With kind regards.
  • edited September 2017 Posts: 10
    What i want is to browse between the works with the help of navigation arrows. Which in the case of album is not possible, as far as i know.

But, I just checked the link above, if i can do like with filters on the top for albums or work list page as well. It would work as a charm.

Thanks.
    Post edited by arjun_virmani on
  • AirAir
    You can navigate with arrows to other photos/works, so it should be fine for you. In my opinion it looks great now!

With kind regards.

• Oh yea, its bful now :smile: .

By the way, any chance i could remove that download button from the top bar in light box ?
  • AirAir
    Sure, go to lightbox settings, you can change there various settings:
    Customizing ▸ General settings▸ Lightbox settings ▸ lightGallery download control

With kind regards.
  • This is all set now, looking much much better buddy !
    Thanks