Before you ask please READ THIS

Signed up again to download

hi, as per my previous emails you know i have bought the RIFE outright a couple months, i just now had the time to use so i wanted to download the file, i could not find anywhere to download the RIFE file anywhere unless i signed up again on you website, SO I DID, i had to choose a subscription. As i paid for it in full i dont see why i should have to pay monthly for it, unless i do it in a years time, can you kindly advise me on this matter. I installed RIFE with the licence i got the first time i bought it not the one it was sent to me after i had to signup.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there:-)

You could just contact us on e-mail as this is more personal case then, support question.

1. Your license, the first one, is totally valid so you can use perfectly.
    2. For now if, you can't get download file of Rife, then just hit us on e-mail. We will figure out better way in future.

So you are OK. Don't worry till your first license is active. You can safely quit your subscription for now.

If you have any problems with it - hit us on e-mail ;-)

With kind regards.
  • can you tell me where i can cancel the new sub i done ...! thanks
  • AirAir
    Here https://apollo13themes.com/rife/help/#cancel-subscription
    however I will do it for you, so you don't have to switch codes.

With kind regards.
  • im using the code from the one i bought 2 months ago! not the one it was sent to me 2 days ago.
  • AirAir
    So everything is OK ;-)