Before you ask please READ THIS

Logo Slider is showing menu items

I'm getting menu items inside the logo slider towards the bottom of the theme. I've attached a screen shot of the issue. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

I believe it is alt text from missing images. So just remove those images that are missing.

I didn't see it previously cause FireFox don't display alts.

With kind regards.
  • Is there documentation on this theme, that actually belongs to this theme? The help documentation is no help whatsoever.
  • AirAir
    edited March 2018 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

This is documentation for this theme http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/ .
    You will find there all topic related to theme things.

What do you find problematic? If you look for managing content in Elementor then this is not covered in theme documentation, as this is explained in Elementor plugin documentation.

However If you look for info about theme shortcodes then it can be found here http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/content-management/shortcodes/

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • My Apologies, the documentation that comes packed with the theme is not for this particular theme, however, I see that there is the correct documentation through a link located on the Wordpress homepage. Thank You for you help. Cheers!
  • AirAir
    Thanks for info. We will fix it in package!

With kind regards.
  • Is there a way to make the showcase "work" responsive on mobile device so that it doesn't get cropped out on the left and right sides? It actually does this on the demo as well. Example attached. Thanks!
    example.jpeg
    648 x 796 - 167K
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

You can do such trick, however it will affect all resolutions:
    1. Go edit work this images belongs to.
    2. Work details -> Works Media -> Present media in: -> Slider
    3. Work details -> Works Media -> Fit images -> Fit when needed

You can also experiment with other variants. It all depends how you expect your images to behave :-) One will like to cover white space, while other want all image to be visible :-)

With kind regards.