Before you ask please READ THIS

Bug with mouse overflight - link that appears

Hello,
I come back to you because I bought the theme agency and I encounter a bug recently on the whole site:
When we move in the page, the smiled computer is "active" (the hand appears) and there is a link ("buschraft-mercantour.fr") that is placed on all elements (background, text, icons ...). The smiled computer is permanently active and the icons I have placed do not lead to their destination links.
I updated the theme, and visual composer. I disabled all extensions but nothing changes.
I have the impression that it is since I defined a logo image in the menu, when we scroll there is a small logo and it is in the scrolling menu that the bugs appear. Can you watch ? I do the test with firefox, chrome and safari I see the problem everywhere.
can I privately give you access to the site?

Thank you
(the site : bushcraft-mercantour.fr)

Comments

• I just did the test: when I switch to text logo I no longer have this smile and link bug that appears from everywhere, and when I put the logo of the site in image to have the second logo on the menu who follows me in the navigation of the page the bug bug again.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

You have maintenance mode active, so I can not view your site currently.
    If you can please disable it, or send me temporary access to it.

Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

I have been on your site, activated image logo and whole site worked fine for me.

From what you said, it sounded like you have invisible link across whole site, however I don't see it, or anything that would block site.

I am also not sure what you mean by "smiled computer" - is that some icon or text I should look for?

If issue is still present please, post me screen shot or video of what you experience.

With kind regards.
  • Hello, thank you for your return.
    I see that you have given the logo in header but on my side I see the bug, I'm going to make a video, but I can not attach it here.
    thanks
  • AirAir
    Hey:-)

Thanks a lot for video! It helped a lot!

You have found very interesting bug, when height for logo is defined. i will fix it for next update, but for now, for your situation please use this custom CSS:
    a.logo img {
        max-height: 55px;
    }
    Thanks for all the help!

With kind regards.
  • ok, no worries, thanks to you !