Before you ask please READ THIS

Design Importer

I have wasted three days and hours on hold with host (GoDaddy) technical support on your Starter theme. I don't know what else to do. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Wordpress, upgraded the PHP and Max Upload settings and continually get the same error and the same stall when I write anything to the file. The error I get about 3/4 through Design Importer says.

Server returned "Internal Server Error" while importing. It usually means misconfiguration in server/Wordpress.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I am out from the office for today, but I will ask for more info, so I could get back to you tomorrow morning.

1. Do you have access to PHP error log ? Maybe host (GoDaddy) technical support can help you get this log. There we should find answer what is going on that server crashes.

Most common case is lack of memory(WordPress Memory limit) but in my experience I have seen servers that had different "blocks" that caused this error while importing.

2. Could you post me screen shot of your server configuration like here http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/getting-started/checking-server-requirements/ ?

With kind regards.