Before you ask please READ THIS

Video don't work in the WORKS section gallery

Hi guys,
as I wrote in the title the videos that I insert in the "gallery works" do not start, not even the button starts.
sorry for my english and thank you for your reply!

Hello

Comments

• edited April 2018 Posts: 14
    updating...
    if I insert two videos, it works!, perhaps it depends on whether the slider comes into operation..can i solve the problem?
    Post edited by merlino71 on
  • AirAir
    Hey merlino :-)

Could you send me link to page where problem occurs ? So I could see it and check in console what is going on.

With kind regards.
    Hello,
    the site is under costruction...
    the problem occurs only with the lightbox view in the work gallery, youtube videos only appear if more than one is inserted.
    While videos uploaded to the library are not displayed anyway!

thank you for your reply!
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

Indeed, now I see there is some bug here. I see that is is rather easy to fix, but changes are not easy to describe.

I will fix it for next update. Are you in rush with this?

With kind regards.
    Hello Air,
    Ok, in truth I would be in a hurry to complete the website, but if it does not take too long to fix the bug I'll wait for the next update.

thank you for your reply!
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

In that case I will attach file that you will have to overwrite. Just unzip attached file and upload it to theme folder in subdirectory js.

It will fix issue :-)

With kind regards.
    zip
    zip
    a13-slider.zip
    hey :(
    it still does not work! I have also emptied the browser cache ...but nothing, the video from the media gallery in "WORKS section" do not start.
    when I click on the play button in the lightbox, only the work title and the background remain..I do not understand why youtube videos work and internal ones do not!
    I trust in your help ... thanks
    (I attach the screenshoots)
    schermata1-min.png
    1475 x 1023 - 441K
    schermata2-min.png
    1475 x 1023 - 32K
  • AirAir
    I think I lost it between messages and just fixed YouTube case.

Could you send me link to video you are trying to play? Maybe it is not supported in browser or by script. I could test it on my installation if you will attach it somewhere to download.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    I think I lost it between messages and just fixed YouTube case.

Could you send me link to video you are trying to play? Maybe it is not supported in browser or by script. I could test it on my installation if you will attach it somewhere to download.

With kind regards.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 14
    hello air,
    I do not think it's about this...
    however I send you the link anyway, even if I think it's a script problem. The video is a common mp4 encode h264, AAC audio.

http://www.beetoo.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Spot_Euroform_2018_45sec.mp4

Thanks for your help ;)
    Post edited by merlino71 on
  • AirAir
    Hey Merlino!

I am afraid you are totally right. I don't know how I have missed this.

Please give me some time to debug it. I don't know if I will manage to do it during weekend, but on Monday I will update you about this for sure.

Have a good weekend!

Thanks for video :-)

With kind regards.
    ok I'll wait. thank you
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

Update with fix is available on ThemeForest :-)

With kind regards.
    Hey Air!!
    good, great job! it work fine.

Thanks for your help