Before you ask please READ THIS

Hover state for sticky main-menu

in Starter Posts: 15
Not sure where to customize the colour of the hover background for the main menu. I have looked under Header Settings/Sticky-header Overwrites. When I try change the background color there and Publish it doesn't take?

Comments

• AirAir
    Make sure that in Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Type, variant, background → Header color variants you have at least Enable only for sticky variant.

With kind regards.
  • edited July 2018 Posts: 15
    I have tried this but the background colour has not taken effect? The background colour I would like is #1e3e90

I thought I would attach the admin details here so that you could take a look if possible

Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    Please remove this account you have provided login data to. Remove it as fast as possible or change a password. Please don't ever give your access data if you are not asked for it. Especially please don't post it on public topic. Anyone can access it and destroy it right away. If we need your login data we will especially ask you for it, to send it to us via private message.

Back to topic:
    I have been on your site, and now I know what issue you face. Changes work fine in Customizer but they don't publish.
    As you see in the admin area there is a notice:
    You have one of those servers that are strangely configured, so you have to provide your FTP password for changes to take effect.

Hope this helps:-)

With kind regards.
    screenshot-intertradinginternational.giveitaface.co.za-2018-07-12-11-33-46.png
    910 x 501 - 49K
    Hi Air

Thank you for your speedy support and your warning to me. I totally agree with and understand your concern. It was a bit of a brainfart on my part. I have changed the password and will not divulge this info unless asked by the support. I have also updated the FTP details on the dashboard and it has worked!
  • AirAir
    Great! Glad to hear that :-)