Before you ask please READ THIS

Google Font Loading "Error" in Rife

in Rife Posts: 293
Hi Air

While it has no impact on working on my pages I have noticed an "error" loading google fonts.. no clue what this is exactly.. but thought I would just ask ;)
See screenshots.

Thanks, Pascal

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Pascal :-)

Could you share a link to this page, so I could get full link to the problematic font?
    You can do it private if you need :-)

With kind regards.
    No need for privacy.. it's just a new project in the start so it looks accordingly :)
    https://test.laqueria.ch is the link!
    Thanks, Pascal
    Here's another screenshot (customizer vs chrome (reality)) .. in the customizer preview the chosen font is shown but when I check outside of customizer environment (also in Elementor) it shows another font.. might be related?
    Thanks, Pascal
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-17 um 14.00.46.png
    2305 x 1044 - 1M
  • AirAir
    OK, thanks :-)

Problem is on comma at end of URL and it can be caused by lack of selected subsets.

Please select at least "latin" for font, and I will try to make theme be more "wise" when nothing is selected :-)

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Could you tell me which Design you have used for this, so I could recreate this issue on my installation?
    Hi Air

Thanks, selecting "latin" did the trick and also resolved the issue of not displaying the font on the backend. I used "Chillout II" as base.

Thanks, Pascal (for once not my lack of knowledge causing errors :))
  • AirAir
    I would tell it is more theme bug or Design bug. So let me thank you for helping find so little things :-)

I will fix it for sure for next update.
    No problem at all! With your great and fast support you have "saved my ass" many times already and we're all humans after all ;)
  • AirAir
    Fixed :-) Will come with next update.

Big thanks for your review Pascal(it will be online later)!
    Cool!
    But I already have a new question :) Now that I selected my main fonts I wanted to use specific google fonts for "special" titles (like you did with "Herr von Muellerhof" in Chillout").. but for some reasononly certain fonts in the drop down (also in Elementor) actually display the correct font (same link to look at it, see screenshot)
    Thanks, Pascal
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-17 um 16.52.03.png
    997 x 749 - 237K
  • AirAir
    For me, this font looks exactly as on your page https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nunito Sans

Are you sure it doesn't work?

With kind regards.
    Shame on me!! I selected the wrong font which obviously looks wrong.. sorry about that!
  • AirAir
    Great! Good to know that everything works:-)