Before you ask please READ THIS

How can I get Hover over effects on Touch via mobile phone view?

It was working yesterday but now it isn't (the 4 Works/Service box and the Team member name and socials) It works on Elementor preview mobile hover but not on my iPhone view, even when you press twice no text is showing. Yesterday a soft touch would show Works Title and description, and a hard press would open each on up. http://horizoncounsellaw.com/
Pls let me know as that was a priceless effect to also have on mobile view, thnks Apollo13!!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Could you share a link to this website so I could inspect it and see what it could be missing?

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Sorry now I see the link ;-) I am checking it :-)
  • AirAir
    Hey again :-)

I don't have iOS device with 3D touch, so I can not confirm it. Is there anything that you have changed since last time?

I see your page have JavaScript error so maybe this is affecting this effect?

With kind regards.
  • Heyyy Air!
    Hmmm where could that javascript error be coming from? Do you know anyone there that you can see the Our Services section issue on http://horizoncounsellaw.com/ So odd as it was working the other day when I showed it to this client.

Should I post another topic about a Menu issue or add here: how can I expand the width so it does't break into a second row (it's not that wide but still forces be to have smaller menu than we need - like I had to abbreviate General Program Counsel to just GDP menu tab but menu still breaking to second row and I can't find those settings in Header or Menu sections to adjust.
    Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 6.47.13 PM.png
    1422 x 707 - 494K
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

I think the issue may come from some plugin, but there is no clear sign from which.

TheWebStylist said: Should I post another topic about a Menu issue or add here: how can I expand the width so it does't break into a second row
    It is caused by added header tools. If you add them, we have to add the same space on the other side of the header, to keep it centered. This is a typical issue with this type of header, as it is best for a short menu.

Try changing a width of menu cell to something bigger than 70%. Use this custom CSS to make 80% and 2 other cells 10% each:
    .header-variant-one_line_centered .menu-cell {
        width: 80%;
    }
    .header-variant-one_line_centered .socials-cell,
    .header-variant-one_line_centered .tools-cell {
        width: 10%;
    }
    With kind regards.
  • Thnks for the CSS Air! I don't agree w my clients use of a menu tab so long GENERAL COUNSEL PROGRAM but I am just about done with the site and want him happy, as we All want our Clients to Be! #priceless Is there a way to say which Menu names go on left and which ones go to right of middle Logo? There are 5 page names (I suggested having Welcome or Home as the first one but he doesn't want) so I have the ABOUT US and GENERAL COUNSEL PROGRAM on left and the 3 shorter names on the right side so it is mostly balanced looking? And where can I set the break point for the mobile logo? On smaller laptops as is it is breaking into a second row.
    BIG UPS!
    Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 12.21.34 AM.png
    1438 x 840 - 800K
  • AirAir
    TheWebStylist said: Is there a way to say which Menu names go on left and which ones go to right of middle Logo?
    Sure, first 3 are on the left, and next 2 on the right :-) I mean order of menu items in Apperances-> Menus.
    TheWebStylist said: And where can I set the break point for the mobile logo? On smaller laptops as is it is breaking into a second row.
    You mean mobile menu, not mobile logo right?
    The break point is set on 1024px, and it is not possible to change it from the theme, and from code is also problematic, as it occurs in many places.

This menu item name definitely should be shorter, like you have advised, so it will behave proper till 1024px width.

With kind regards.
  • Ok... it really would be great to be able to have menu go wider (1200px or so) maybe in an update one day, have had this issue twice now. #RIFEROCKS!
  • AirAir
    Thanks for letting me know about it. Giving the option to switch breakpoints easily will not be easy, a least, for now, I don't have any good idea how to do it. However, I will keep my eyes open:-)

With kind regards.