Before you ask please READ THIS

Demo import problem with Photoproof

I have bought PhotoProof wp theme is installed and activated. But after use « design importer » to import a demo, when i launch the web site i have only dark interface with no demo photo.

Do I have to pay and install Revolution slider to make everything work?
What should I do for sample images to appear when I import a demo?

what should I do?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Supa!
    Supa said: What should I do for sample images to appear when I import a demo?
    1. Could you share a link to that site where it happens?
    2. Do you have any images in Media menu after importing demo data?

Supa said: Do I have to pay and install Revolution slider to make everything work?
    No, something just went wrong in your situation. We will figure it out together:-)

As we don't work during weekends(see https://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#response_time ) I will catch you on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

With kind regards.
    No, I don't have any images that appear in the Media menu after import.
    Here is my website link: www.ermess-photography.com/
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)
    Supa said: I don't have any images that appear in the Media menu after import.
    Have you tried to do fresh import again? Maybe something glitched during first time.

If it will not work please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on. Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.
  • Good morning,
    I have the same problem. I tried it several times, but the page stays black: https://www.momentsofmemory.de/
    I can't change the PHP value max_execution_time either. I also have nothing in the media overview.
    Best regards
  • AirAir
    Hey:-)

Could you send me the screenshot of your Server/WordPress Environment table https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/getting-started/checking-server-requirements/

It could be also connected to old SSL verification script on your server. This is possible, if you are using old PHP version then there is also huge chance that SSL verifier is also outdated, and will not agree to download images from our server.

Whole last part is just guessing, but worth checking!

WIth kind regards.
  • Hi,

here the desired screenshot.
    As I said, I did not find a way to change the max_execution_time.
    Best regards
    Import_Scrrenshot.jpg
    2092 x 480 - 50K
  • edited September 2018 Posts: 3
    Hello, I changed my version of PHP for a recent and higher v7.2 as you recommended me and all functions very well. Thank you very much.
    Post edited by Supa on
  • AirAir
    edited September 2018 Posts: 10,970
    @Supa - that is great! Thanks for the info.

@ekchuah don't worry about max_execution_time. I am sending you a private message, to not spam @Supa with notifications about new replies. I am also closing this topic.

Anyone having a similar issue - please start a new topic, as this one is solved.

With kind regards.

----Update----
    @ekchuah issue was connected to old active plugins.
    I have disabled all plugins and imported once again - it worked fine. Probably one of the old plugins were interfering with the importer.
    Post edited by Air on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!