Before you ask please READ THIS

Album title image bug - Photo Proof

Hey guys,

I am facing a title image bug when I am creating a new album. The images getting squeezed in instead of just fitting in the size. I checked the settings with the previous created albums where anything seems to work, but couldn't find a difference. (compare the top two (new) and bottom two (old) albums).

But otherwise is your theme really awesome. Thanks for that!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey there:-)

Thanks for your kind opinion :-)

Please update the theme, as there were a bug with this before version 1.11.0

With kind regards.
  • I am not able to update the theme using the "Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades" plugin like you recommended.

"Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /www/htdocs/wXXXX3XX/toru-photo.de/wp-content/themes/photoproof/

Theme installation failed."

I have currently version 1.9.1. and I see over the Evento Market plugin that there is a version 1.11.2 is available. When I am clicking there on the install button, I am also getting the same error like above
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

You probably didn't activate plugin if you have received such message. Please be sure plugin is active before updating.

If it will still not work - delete the theme, and then update it again. You will not lose anything - don't worry:-)

With kind regards.
  • Oh, yes, now it's working, thank you :)