Before you ask please READ THIS

Design importer hanging at 'Importing Content - Imported 0 of 121'

Hello,

I'm trying to import a design on OneLander, but about half way through the import process the process freezes. It stops at 'Importing Content - Imported 0 of 121' (see image).

I've added the line extending the memory to the config file as described in another post for a somewhat similar problem, but that hasn't resolved it.

I have another website on the same server with a separately licensed version of the theme, and didn't have any problems installing that one.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Neil

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Neil :-)

It should hang like this for max 30 seconds unless there is an error. In such case, it will restart up to 10 times and if it fails it will display error alert. Try again, and leave it for 5 minutes.

If it will not work I will take a look.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Also you can try to disable any active plugin besides Apollo13 Framework Extensions.
    Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I've disabled all the plugins apart from the one you mention, and tried again. I gave it 25 minutes, and still no progress.

What's next?

Thanks,

Neil
  • AirAir
    OK. In this case, I will take a look at it if you don't mind:-)

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

Please also tell me which design you are trying to import?

With kind regards.

• AirAir
    Thanks for the data!

Indeed issue is caused by PHP memory to being possible to read, and the importer is going crazy on it. I will update our plugin responsible for this soon.

For now, I have fixed it on your installation so import works fine now.

Thanks for the help!

With kind regards.
    Excellent - thanks for sorting this out for me. Appreciate your speedy and effective support!

Neil
  • AirAir
    Just as an update - fixed in version 1.5.0 of Apollo13 Framework Extensions plugin.