Before you ask please READ THIS

First screen typing effect and background

edited October 2018 in Rife Posts: 38
Sup bro's!

I started working with new content and interfered with the code of the first screen(in elementor of course). Now I can not recover. Tell me please can I get this code?

I also check an animated header option. But it seems to me that these are two different things, they work in different ways.

Typing effect on this first screen: https://rifetheme.com/lagoon/

After that, I would like to ask you about background of this section.
Can I use fullscreen slideshow and text on top with an animated effect (in our case, a typing effector another)?
Post edited by politikora on

Comments

Hi :)
    politikora said: I started working with new content and interfered with the code of the first screen (in Elementor of course). Now I can not recover. Tell me please can I get this code?
    Please provide me with more info about this issue.
    politikora said: After that, I would like to ask you about background of this section.
    Can I use fullscreen slideshow and text on top with an animated effect (in our case, a typing effector another)?
    We don't have a slider with this functionality, but you can try to use any of these plugins: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/slider/ One of them should cover your need in the free version without paying for pro version.
    But I'm sure it won't work with our typing effect.

P.S There is one chance you can try to cover your needs with only our theme. You can add (using shortcode) an album with a slider and put the writing effect below this slider and add a negative margin to this section with text (for example top: -200px). Everything you must do in the Elementor of coz ;)

Best Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • >Please provide me with more info about this issue.

I lost the text that displays the typing effect on the first screen of the lagoon. I tried to replace it with text animation, but it works quite differently. Could you tell me where can I get that code?

I only have a piece:

I'M ROMAN KIZASHI
    DIGITAL DESIGNER
    [A13FE-WRITING-EFFECT LOOP="3"]AND UX/UI AVANTURIST[/A13FE-WRITING-EFFECT]​

And now it does not work at all ...
    In addition, I do not even understand how it works, I can not change the speed of this animation, etc.

>You can add (using shortcode) an album . . .

Oh! Thank you a lot. I'll try this thing in nearly future.

As always, thank you for your fast feedback and detailed help. With such help, do not make a great site can only lazy. I really appreciate it!
  • edited October 2018 Posts: 422
    politikora said: I lost the text that displays the typing effect on the first screen of the lagoon. I tried to replace it with text animation, but it works quite differently. Could you tell me where can I get that code?

I only have a piece:

I'M ROMAN KIZASHI
    DIGITAL DESIGNER
    [A13FE-WRITING-EFFECT LOOP="3"]AND UX/UI AVANTURIST[/A13FE-WRITING-EFFECT]

And now it does not work at all ...
    In addition, I do not even understand how it works, I can not change the speed of this animation, etc.
    Because you copied the whole text with CSS styles and much more other sh*t ;)
    Take only your text:
    I'M ROMAN KIZASHI
    DIGITAL DESIGNER
    [A13FE-WRITING-EFFECT LOOP="3"]AND UX/UI AVANTURIST[/A13FE-WRITING-EFFECT]
    and past it to your title like on my screenshot: http://nimb.ws/SWAD1L

Have fun! :)
    Post edited by Daniel on
    Lead Graphic Designer