Before you ask please READ THIS

Photoproof logo showing instead of my logo - how to remove it?

I uploaded a new logo to my site but it's not showing on my phone or iPad - instead I'm seeing a Photoproof logo. No idea where that logo is coming from as it's not in the Media Library.
However it's incredibly annoying. I've tried to delete it, wiped my history/cache but the Photoproof logo won't go!
What do I do to get rid of it?
My site is www.lightninginabottle.co.uk. Images of what I should see and what I actually see are attached.
What do I need to do next?
Thanks!
Heather

Comments

• Hi Air and Daniel,
    Ahh!! Just found it. I hadn't realised I needed to upload the logo twice, so that there was a hi def image for retina display. Sorted. Any recommendations for size for the retina display?
    Kind regards,
    Heather
    Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 08.00.43.png
    410 x 1032 - 129K
  • AirAir
    edited November 2018 Posts: 10,970
    Hey :-)

Interesting that PhotoProof logo was stuck there - I will need to review demo data.

As for High DPI logo size: the main requirement is that it should be the same proportion as you normal logo. Best: twice the size of the normal logo.

About logo https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/customizing-the-theme/header/logo/#image-logo

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on