Before you ask please READ THIS

Elementor in Albums Page

Hello. I want to change the layout of albums page but when i try t with elementor this message appears "You must call the_content function in the current template, in order for Elementor to work on this page".

How we can solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

All settings of Albums list page are set in Customizer. Please see https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/customizing-the-theme/albums-settings/albums-list/

With kind regards.
  • As we made the changes and we put the albums on three columns-bricks, still do not look right at the page.
    ss1.png
    1919 x 969 - 712K
    ss2.png
    1919 x 973 - 925K
  • AirAir
    Could you share a link to your website, so I could check what could be wrong?

With kind regards.
  • The site is on an a IP Address. Do you have an email to send you the password to check the problem?
  • AirAir
    I have removed your message, as it contained private data.

Please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on. Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

PS. Please explain how should I access your site, because I don't know.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Thanks for the data.

The answer, to your issue:

1. You have set your Albums list to be displayed in 3 columns. However, you have also marked each album to take 3 columns on Albums list. This is why finally you have only 1 column.

Go edit each of your album and in Album details -> Albums list -> Size of brick set to 1.

2. In Customizing ▸ Albums settings▸ Albums list▸ Max width of bricks content you have set 500px. Increase it to a larger number.

With kind regards.