Before you ask please READ THIS

Postgrid as slider

in FatMoon Posts: 293
Hi Air

Back with a new question.. sorry about that ;)
As you can see on a Fatmoon site I created based on your templates I have used your postgrid for "people" to display the workers. Now I have the issue that instead of loading more or use pagination I need to have them scroll horizontally (in a loop, like a slideshow) that stops when mouseover (and displaying name and function).. so just the way it looks now but like a image carousel habing the functions of that people post grid .. any chance for a solution?
Check my beta site here (team): https://test.baselathome.ch/

Thanks a lot
Pascal

Comments

Hello again Air
    So after digging a little deeper I found out that most of it already is available. Just two things left I didn't find out how to solve. The "team members" are now sliding.. that perfect.. but it's always the whole amount of the row (in my case 4) that slides.
    > Is it possible that ist sides item by item instad of row by row?
    And when on mouseOver the sliding doesn't stop (until released)
    > Is it possible to stop slide animation on mouseOver and resume on mouseOut?

Thank you so much!
    Pascal
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

If the thing that you have used is WPBakery widget then things that are possible, are only set in this widget options.

If you could tell me, which widget exactly you have used, then I will check its options.

With kind regards.
    Hey Air
    Thanks for your reply. I hope we'll find a solution :) I am using "post grid" Fatmoon Team Member Variant 2 (overlay center). It doesn't have to be this one.. but it looks great and if "we" can make it scroll post by post and stop on mouseOver then I will be very very happy :)
    Do you need more info?
    Thanks, Pascal
  • AirAir
    Yes, I still don't know how you made post grid scroll?
    Grid template "Fatmoon Team Member Variant 2 (overlay center)" only decide how it looks. So which WPbakery widget have you used in the editor?

With kind regards.
    I'm not sure what else I could tell you? I see nothing but the name "Post Grid" (see screenshot) but if you want I can give you access to wp?
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-13 um 10.55.45.png
    1062 x 1049 - 122K
    There are settings in the menu pagination (autoplay, loop)
    Thanks, Pascal
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-13 um 12.39.59.png
    1002 x 814 - 96K
  • AirAir
    Wow, I didn't even know about such options!

However, it seems you have figured out all that was possible. Everything else would require code modifications in WP bakery plugin or trying to write custom JavaScript.

Can't help you with this, sorry.

With kind regards.
    Hey Air

Well, at least you know now :))
    No problem and thanks for trying!

Cheers, Pascal
    Hi Air
    Sorry to have to bother you again.. but first of all: Happy New Year!!!
    I'm still having an issue with the "post grid" Fatmoon Team Member Variant 2 (overlay center). For some reason it "disappears" after a while just leaving a 0 (zero) instead of displaying the post grid.. and I have to go live tomorrow! Can you please have a look?
    (When I edit on of the people posts I come back on.. to disappear later on again)
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-04 um 12.54.04.png
    2042 x 1168 - 658K
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

Thanks and Happy new year as well :-)

Could you send me login data to this website(by private message as usual)? If possible FTP access also.

For me, it is 0 from the start.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air

Thanks for helping.. just sent you the info thru message.. hope you'll find something?