Before you ask please READ THIS

Social icons and Filter not showing

Hi! I have two sites with your FatMoon Theme, one active from less than a year and today I installed the theme in a second one. In the first one, with horizontal header and footer, social icon just dissapeared (vicenteuve.com). In the fresh installation (vicentelara.com) with vertical header, neither social icon nor filter is showing. Here (vicentelara.com) I deactivated the two plugins I have installed, but the problem si still there.

Thank you for your help!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

vicenteuve.com - I can see icons fine. Be sure cache is not blocking you in any way. Try checking it in browser private mode.

vicentelara.com - same, social icons are fine.

About filter - go and edit a few albums, and save them again. It is an issue with categories having different IDs after import, and that is why they are not displayed initially.

With kind regards.
  • Thank you for your answer,
    After you telling me icons were fine I tried opening the sites in Chrome (before I was working only in Firefox) and icons were fine there. Relized that the problem was with AdBlock in Firefox that was configured to block social media tracking. Disabling that allows icons to show in Firefox.

Thank you again and sorry for bothering ':-)
  • AirAir
    Thanks for the feedback on that!

Interesting that it blocks these icons, as they are just links to your social profiles.
    Strange how sometimes this Adblock script works :)

With kind regards.