Before you ask please READ THIS

Error Last Update

in Rife Posts: 38
Dear Air, I hope you are doing excellent,

Today I tried to update the plugins for http://www.altru.world/ without success and since that moment the page have this error:

"Warning: require_once(/home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/89/4038689/html/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/lite/wpforms-lite.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/89/4038689/html/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/src/WPForms.php on line 158

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/89/4038689/html/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/lite/wpforms-lite.php' (include_path='.:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/89/4038689/html/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/src/WPForms.php on line 158"

What should I do?

Thanks.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Thanks, I am trying to be good ;-)

About your issue: I would start by logging into your FTP and deleting plugin wpforms-lite.
    If something similar will happen with other plugins - also delete them, and reinstall later.

You will not lose any settings, as those are kept in the database.

Good luck!

With kind regards.