Before you ask please READ THIS

brick area

in Rife Posts: 42
Hi,
option "RotioX in brick theme" (screen_brick_1.png) does not work on my other album (screen_brick_2.png). It works only on one album which I created first.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Please send me a live link to that album.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hey.

Could you try to set it again, and be sure to save an album after it. I see that param for the width of this brick is not present in your page code.

With kind regards.
    I try, but nothing has changed.
  • AirAir
    Could you please send metemporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
  • AirAir
    Wow... It was hard 50 minutes.

It looks like the issue is somewhere with polylang.

If you deactivate this plugin and go http://kotniz.eu/2019/album/home-en/ changes are reflected.

It seems that when you are editing album details, these changes are not entirely copied to Polylang copy of this album.

I am not sure how to solve it for now, as it will require much more time.

I will add it to my todo, and I will try to recreate it on my installation.

With kind regards.
    if I bought WPML you think it would be good ?
  • AirAir
    It worked fine in the past when I have tested it, but it was a long time ago, so not sure if everything is the same with the current version of the WPML.

Please give me one day to debug it, and maybe you will not have to spend any money on the WPML.

Today I have a hell of work after taking 2 days off...

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    It is fixed on your site. Polylang emulates WPML very good, but it couldn't pass one protection. I will remove this protection in the next version.

Thanks for your help with this!

With kind regards.
    I`m greatfull, well done :-)