Before you ask please READ THIS

Hi please help, regarding menu

The theme is awesome and i love it.

Im thinking in using it for other websites too!
But i recently had an issue. Why did the menu random changed today?

Now its squashed and makes no sense any idea? What do i have to do? instead of loosing all my days of work?

Please I will really appriciate any type of help.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Thanks for your kind words! It is so rare recently :-)

1. Make sure you have updated the theme to version 2.3.6 and Apollo13 Framework Extensions plugin to version 1.6.2
    2. Go to Customizer and check if your site works there good. If yes, change one setting, save, and change back to old value. Save.
    3. If the issue still appears - disable all plugins, except Apollo13 Framework Extensions plugin, and activate them one by one until you find which plugin that is making the issue.

If still no result please send me a link to your website.

With kind regards.
    Hey air,
    Thanks for your quick response, i really appriciate it.
    Air, for people is easier to complain than finding what they did ersonally wrong thats why you get so much hate. If people were nicer, this world would be a better place for everyone.

1. Where can I find the version 2.3.6? i have a 2.3.1 version, and I cant update it from wordpress.

Air send me a link where I can give you a nice review.

thank you very much.
    Oh btw i did try downloading wordpress instalation in themeforest and try to install but it says there was an error because the file already exist.
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Don't worry about the review for now. I will try to help you while I am available :-)
    And thanks a lot for words of "being human" :-)

To update theme, you have to do it manually https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/updating-theme/manual-theme-update/

You can also delete theme by FTP and upload the new version. Settings are saved in the database, so there is no risk :-)

With kind regards.
    Did it, thank you very much its fixed now.