Before you ask please READ THIS

I migrated a finished Rife/Elementor new client site from my hosting to their Managed WP Menu gone

Page backgrounds are dark (they were white) and there is no menu, and footer is different. I am using latest Rife and E and E Pro. When I click Customize the page is white and just reads 'Non-existent changeset UUID.' and I can't edit pages in Elementor. Any idea what the issues are caused by? I need to figure out asap or might have to do All In One migration again, but I'd rather know what's causing this so it doesn't happen again, 😬🙏🏻 I was going to include login but not sure if this is private.
BIG UPS Apollo 13 Fam!

Comments

• I ended up doing the site migration again and didn't update any plugins or theme this time as I had to get her site live and healthy by monday morn. I am curious what you think may have caused these issues though...?
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

If you would tell me more, how you were moving a page from one server to another, then I could maybe guess:-)
    Generally, I advise using this instruction about moving WordPress https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress
    TheWebStylist said: I am curious what you think may have caused these issues though...?
    I suspect some entries in database that wasn't rewritten. Hard to guess, bo most issues during migration happen in database.
    TheWebStylist said: I was going to include login but not sure if this is private.
    Yes, login only to private message and when you are asked about it ;-)

With kind regards.