Before you ask please READ THIS

How to edit Works

Hi there, just purchased this theme to play around. Found out that Works section is still using the old Visual Composer shortcodes I suppose, as follows:
[vc_row css=".vc_custom_1463481945477{padding-bottom: 60px !important;}"][vc_column offset="vc_col-lg-3"][/vc_column][vc_column offset="vc_col-lg-6"][vc_custom_heading text="Use this PSD mock-up to showcase your album artwork with ease. You can edit both cover and record label individually via smart layers. The background color is also editable." font_container="tag:h2|font_size:24px|text_align:left|line_height:1.2" use_theme_fonts="yes" letter_spacing="-0.5" css=".vc_custom_1463488550697{padding-bottom: 30px !important;}"][vc_column_text]Leverage agile frameworks to provide a robust synopsis for high level overviews. Iterative approaches to corporate strategy foster collaborative thinking to further the overall value proposition. Organically grow the holistic world view of disruptive innovation via workplace diversity and empowerment. Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination. At the end of the day, going forward, a new normal that has evolved from generation X is on the runway heading towards a streamlined cloud solution. User generated content in real-time will have multiple touchpoints for offshoring.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][vc_column_text]
Can we use WPBakery here to have a WYSIWYG experience just like in Pages for Works section?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Could you tell me which demo have you imported and in which Works this happened so I could check? You can also send me a direct link to that work on our demo :-)

With kind regards.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 31
    I imported the Valencia 2 demo into FatMoon. We should be able to edit using WPBakery for the Works section, right?
    Post edited by ChristWolves on
  • AirAir
    ChristWolves said: We should be able to edit using WPBakery for the Works section, right?
    Yes.

I have checked Valencia 2 demo and it works fine for Works.

Do you have such controls when you edit Works:

With kind regards.
    screenshot-rifetheme.com-2019.04.29-14-41-14.png
    634 x 254 - 10K
  • It is weird that mine did not turn up as such:

Kindly advice.
    Screenshot 2019-04-29 22.49.52.png
    1702 x 1088 - 274K
  • AirAir
    OK. You probably have to enable WPBakery for works in its settings.

Go to:
    WPBakery Page Builder -> Role Manager -> Administrator -> Post types -> Custom and select what you need.

With kind regards.
  • Yeah, it works! Cheers mate! Thank you.