Before you ask please READ THIS

Find padding and layout settings in Works section?

Where can I find the various layout settings that I can set for the Works section? i.e. Top/bottom padding, left/right padding, full width, boxed, etc? Just like in the Blog/Posts settings.

Comments

• AirAir
    edited May 2019 Posts: 10,970
    Hello :-)

If you mean single work you can find them in Customizing → Works settings → Single work and in each work in work in Work details → Layout https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/content-management/albums-works-post-types/album-options/

For Works list page all settings are Appearance → Customize → Works Settings → Works list.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Hi Air,

For Single work, yes I can find the Content Layout option for Full Width or Center fixed width settings.

However, I could not find the same settings for Works list - Any walkaround for this to append border around the Work list tiles?
  • AirAir
    All available settings for Works List are in mentioned settings. Worklist doesn't have the same options available as the Blog.

If you will give me link to your Worklist page, I can check what can be done with custom CSS.

With kind regards.
  • What's your email?
  • AirAir
    Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.
  • AirAir
    Thanks for the message with the link.

You can add such custom CSS for padding:
    .works-list-page .content-box {
        padding: 0 60px;
    }
    How can the work/page have its ancestor/parent Portfolio menu highlighted
    Add submenu under your Projects with all the works, and we will look from then.

With kind regards.
  • Done adding the CSS code and it's working - Awesome!

I have added the Projects with all the works under the submenu, but surprisingly there is no dropbox - It is automatically hidden! Hahhh.. Weird but true.
  • AirAir
    It is hidden because you didn't add opening icons for submenu https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/customizing-the-theme/header/main-menu/#submenu-openers

So it was not planned but gave good result ;-)

With kind regards.
  • Ah, alright. Thanks for your clarifications. =)