Before you ask please READ THIS

Pages not working after recent update

in FatMoon Posts: 39
Hello, I just updated all of my plugins including wpbakery page builder and the pages to my site now are not working. I can see the content in the builder but it displays as a blank white page when live. Any ideas? Thank you!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Please revert back to Wp Bakery 5.x until update compatible with changes in 6.x will be released.

WPbakery 5.X you can find in theme zip in advance/plugins/js_composer.zip

With kind regards.
    Thank you for the quick response! I reverted back and all is working now, however I cannot edit my page with WP Bakery page builder. Which is why I updated it before. Any ideas on how to resolve this or will I not be able to use WPB until an update is released? Thanks!
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

I will try to release an update today or tomorrow, and everything should be back to normal. Sorry for a delayed answer - I have difficult personal situation recently

With kind regards.
    I've updated to Fatmoon 2.4.1 as well as the WP Bakery that was included (6.0.3) and the {write} function is no longer working.
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

Thanks for the info. We have released second update 2.4.2 today, that has a fix for that.

Sorry for the problems.

With kind regards.