Before you ask please READ THIS

Help! My contact form has stopped working!

Hi Dan and Air!
Luckily a customer got in touch via text to complain I hadn't replied to her emails, which I didn't get. I tested both my sites and my contact forms are no longer working.
Please could you advise how to troubleshoot and fix? It's pretty urgent, no idea how much business I've lost because of this...
Kind regards,
Heather

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

On your place, I would contact server admin about this, so their could check if e-mail is configured as it should.
    You can also try to contact your "contact plugin" support.

Which page is it by the way?

With kind regards.
  • I discovered the contact form notifications had defaulted to the address admin@emailaddress.com, and mine was hello@... not sure when this happened, so now fixed on both sites. I had to offer a discount to the person who told me about the issue though!
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Very hard to tell when it could happen? Are you using WinForms Lite for a contact form?

It would be good to search if other users of your contact form plugin had experienced a similar issue, as it is a disturbing situation.

With kind regards.
  • Hi - I went back into the forms that was supplied with the theme, my settings weren't right, it's all fixed.