Before you ask please READ THIS

Filters are not displayed

in Rife Posts: 36
Hi there,

the german has a problem again. ;-)

When I create a portfolio (works) as an overview and select that all filters/categories should be visible, it doesn't show all of them. But there are several filters/categories:

Unbenannt-1

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Does those categories that are not displayed, some "Works" attached to them? Empty categories are not displayed.

If yes, then go to such find a "work" of the category that is not displayed, edit it, and save. It should refresh the database in that matter.

With kind regards.
    Hi :)

Yes all are available and I have already edited and saved a work. Still doesn't work. :-(
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
  • AirAir
    Thanks for the data.

Categories are not displayed, because you have a limited number of Works to 9, so it shows only categories of those 9 works that are displayed.

If you increase this number in the widget you will see more :-)

With kind regards.
    Really? Damn it... haha.
    Oh man... great, how easy :-D

Thanks a lot! :)
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 36
    But if I increase the categories from 9, several examples will also be displayed. That's not supposed to be.

I want to show max. 9 works, but all categories. Isn't that possible?
    Post edited by mindkicks on
  • AirAir
    I don't think I understand what you mean :-)
    Filters only work for queried items. So if you query for 9 works, only them can be filtered.

If you don't want to show more then 9 works at start, then please change default category to something else then "All"(that has 9 or fewer items in it), but set query for more works.

With kind regards.
    Yes, you already understood correctly :)
    Ok, then I have to think of something.

Thank you very much!